There are 5 Strengths that can keep every family strong. Knowing how to build on those strengths is key to helping your family thrive, even in the face of
challenges. Here they are:
- Help Kids Understand Feelings - show your kids how to name emotions, express themselves, and get along with others.
- Parent as Children Grow - learn how to support your child’s growth at every age and stage
- Connect with Others - build a network of people who care about you and your family
- Build Inner Strength - when things are stressful, this is how we keep it together and even grow stronger
- Know How to Find Help - seek support in times of need and knowing how to accept help when it’s offered.
Hear directly from parents in the video below: